I just returned from a few days in Florida for what I think was my all-time favorite project to date.
Here's a peek at some items on my shot list:
- large and small chicken coops
- barn, interior and exterior
- front and back pastures
- mini barns
- obstacle course
- white sand beach
- 10 breeds of chickens
- horse training in round pen
- horse driving over bridge
- kids feeding tortoises strawberries
- grooms hand walking and grooming horses
- groom dropping hay
- 11 miniature horses individually
- goats playing on goat gym
- donkey group
- six large horses photographed individually
- all staff headshots
Of course, the day I arrived the weather went from balmy to downright scorching. I don't think I have ever been so hot, dirty and exhausted or drank so much water...but I also loved every single minute of the experience.
Oh and the best part? As I was packing up to leave after Day 3, a miniature horse decided to give birth in a pasture. Take a peek at the little foal with her mama at just a few minutes old. Pure magic.